Ziyanda Masiza is a Public Speaker, Business Consultant, Change Agent, Behaviorist Coach, Social Scientist & Entrepreneur. She has exposure to various industries and that has helped shape the broad perspective she now talks about in her speaking series.
Her focus as a Business Consultant & Coach is in assisting businesses in being ‘smarter’ about the people side of the business. As a public speaker, she shares both her personal life & business/professional experiences in order to PROVOKE THINKING, DISRUPT THE STATUS QUO AND EVOKE ACTION.
She is a student of Psychology, a Founder & MD of Sakhingomso Consulting and ZiyandaM. She holds shares in InavitIQ Learning (Training), InavitIQ4e (Customer Delight)
Download Award PDF
Why she does this work:
- Her mission is to help others GET UNSTUCK.
- Her focus is on areas that will help africa move forward, through its PEOPLE.
- Dedicated to facilitating the growth and evolution of human consciousness.
Who she is as a speaker:
- A woman of passion, vision, and purpose.
- Ziyanda embodies a no-nonsense approach in her message and teaching style.
- Outspoken, fiery, transparent, truthful, and wise, she is a living testament that through your past may not have pre-destined your present or future, you can still succeed.
- On stage, as she uses humor and straight talk to deliver her consistent message of passion, purpose, self-awareness, love, forgiveness and living your best life.